To navigate the whole process of buying and registering a motorhome in France you will need to provide the following documents at various stages.
Before you start, be sure you have:
– Valid driving licence for the weight of motorhome you are buying.
– International driving licence provided by your country of residence.
– Valid passport.
– Proof of current address from your country of residence (mobile phone contract or utility bill).
– Vehicle insurance proof of no claims discount provided by your country of residence.
– Current vehicle insurance certificate from your country of residence (mandatory for some insurers but not for others).
Before committing to a vehicle purchase, be sure you have:
– Your société civile KBIS document from the completed registration process.
– Insurance quote which we arrange for you.