When it comes time to update your carte grise registration document when purchasing a vehicle, we can help by providing all the documentation required, pre-filled and submitted on your behalf.
Signed by the seller & buyer
– The déclaration de cession : cerfa 15776*02
Provided by the seller
– The transfer code provided by the seller following declaration of transfer in le système d’immatriculation d’un véhicule (SIV)
– The current carte grise registration document crossed out, dated and signed by the seller then given to the buyer (the seller should also keep a scanned copy / photo).
– The control technique (vehicle inspection test) of less than 6 months if the vehicle is more than 4 years old.
Signed by the buyer
– The demande de certificat d’immatriculation: cerfa 13750*07